Spotkanie World Vaisnava Association

Tutaj możesz dyskutować na różne tematy dotyczące wiedzy, życia z godnie z filozofią, innych sang wiszuickich, na tematy kontrowersyjne i takie sobie...
Premananda

Spotkanie World Vaisnava Association

Post autor: Premananda »

Na początku sierpnia odbyło sie spotkanie członków WVA w Chorwacji.
Podobno nie było na nim wielbicieli z Gaudiya Vedanta Samiti z powodu oficjalnej obecności przedstawicieli z Iskconu ( Krsna Ksetra Prabhu)?
kanhaiyalaldasa

Re: Spotkanie World Vaisnava Association

Post autor: kanhaiyalaldasa »

Z tego co pisali na vina.cc w sprawozdaniu to byli od nas przedstawiciele. Link do art: http://www.vina.cc/news/index.php?optio ... iew&id=297
Zgodnie z art. obecny był: "Srila Krishnananda Acarya (disciple of Srila B.A. Narayan Maharaj)"

a oto pełna treść newsa:

European WVA meeting in Pula, Croatia
Written by Madan Gopal Das, WVA secretary for Slovenia
Sunday, 12 October 2008

Last year at the WVA meeting in Rome (Italy), participating members decided that this year's meeting should be held in Pula which is a small seaside town in Croatia. Pujyapad Srila BA Paramadvaiti Maharaj was traveling from Austria to Pula, so he also kindly stopped at our place in Slovenia, because it was on the way. We held one program with him at our place on 1st august, glorifying Pujyapad Srila Bhakti Rakshak Sridhar Dev Goswami Maharaj on the anniversary of his Holy appearance day in this world and then we together went on the 2nd to Pula.

Pujyapad Srila Bhakti Bichar Bishnu Maharaj (dear disciple of Srila Bhakti Vaibhav Puri Maharaj, vice-president of WVA) was already there along with many other devotees, so on 2nd, after arrival and honouring of lunch prasad we had an Adriatic sea swiming pastimes with all the devotees (remembering Mahaprabhu's lila in Puri) and then at night we had an adhivas function (preliminary function on the eve before special function or festival) for the official WVA meeting on 3rd august. At this adhivas function there were WVA related speeches by Srila Bishnu Maharaj, Srila Paramadvati Maharaj, Srila Atulananda Acarya (disciple of Param Pujypapad Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaj, from Chille - South america), Srila Krishnananda Acarya (disciple of Srila B.A. Narayan Maharaj, who was a disciple of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaj, from Hungary), Srila Bhakti Alok Tapasvi Maharaj (Harinam disciple of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaj, Mantra diksha and Sannyas from Srila Bhakti Vaibhav Puri Maharaj, from Croatia. The meeting was held at his place, a branch of Sri Krishna Chaitanya Mission founded by Srila Bhakti Vaibhav Puri Maharaj in Croatia), by Uttambhakti Das Prabhu (disciple of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaj, originaly from Poland, but now he is mostly preaching in Sweden), by Golokananda Das Prabhu from Italy and by myself.

Then on the 3rd the official meeting took place. We started at 7 am with Nam-sankirtan followed by Hari-katha by Srila Bishnu Maharaj, Srila Paramadvaiti Maharaj and Srila Krishnakshetra Das Prabhu (disciple of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaj, one of the the leading members and also Guru of ISKCON) on the topic "The glories of our Guru-parampara and Guru-varga". At 9.30 am there was breakfast prasad and at 10.15 am we continued with the meeting. At that time Srila Paramadvaiti Maharaj requested me to convey the message of my most beloved Gurudev Om Vishnupad 108 Sri Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj, the present president of WVA (which was given by phone on the 2nd of august while we were on the way to Pula), that he (Srila Tirtha Maharaj) is very glad that Srila Paramadvaiti Maharaj and other devotees are very enthusiastic to meet together, because when Vaishnavas meet together there will be bhakti (devotion to Supreme Lord), which will be beneficial for all. Then I also related one of my practical experiences to give evidence of this message. After that Ananta Das Prabhu, Golokananda Das Prabhu and Panduputra Das Prabhu from Italy spoke, then Krishnabhakti Das Prabhu from France (disciple of Srila Bhakti Swarup Damodar Maharaj of ISKCON), my mother Tungavidya Devi Dasi, Sripad Bhakti Rakshak Swami Maharaj (disciple of Srila Paramadvaiti Maharaj), Pavitra Das Prabhu (disciple of Srila BV Puri Maharaj from Austria) and many others. Of course in beetwen Srila Paramadvaiti Maharaj, Srila Bishnu Maharaj and Srila Krishnakshetra Das Prabhu also spoke.

Srila Paramadvaiti Maharaj then informed us that the mission of Srila Siddhaswarupananda Paramahansa (disciple of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaj) donated 50.000 US Dollars for WVA activities. Srila Paramadvaiti Maharaj offered a few suggestions on how this money could be spend, but he said he will keep this topic also for Vrindavan meeting this year in Kartik, which will most probably be attended by the WVA president himself.

It was also decided that next year's European WVA meeting would be held at Innsbruck (Austria), organised by Kamalakanta Das Prabhu (disciple of Srila Bhakti Vaibhav Puri Maharaj). At about 2 pm we concluded the official meeting with Nam-sankirtan upto 3 pm, then we all took lunch prasad. After lunch and little rest, most of the devotees went to swim in the sea and then in the evening Srila Paramadvaiti Maharaj, Srila Bishnu Maharaj and Srila Tapasvi Maharaj went to Srila Krishnakshetra Das Prabhu's bhajan kutir house in Pula (made by his disciple who are living there) on his invitation. After that there was also Nagar-sankirtan in the town.

All together there were about 50 to 60 devotees participating in this meeting and all were satisfied. I feel myself very fortunate that by the grace of Srila Gurudev I could meet so many revered Vaishnavas, but at the same time, I feel most unfortunate, because due to being under the influence of my false ego, I could not sincerely serve them, associate with them and speak my heart openly to them. You please bless me all.
Premananda

Re: Spotkanie World Vaisnava Association

Post autor: Premananda »

kanhaiyalaldasa pisze:Z tego co pisali na vina.cc w sprawozdaniu to byli od nas przedstawiciele. Link do art: http://www.vina.cc/news/index.php?optio ... iew&id=297
Zgodnie z art. obecny był: "Srila Krishnananda Acarya (disciple of Srila B.A. Narayan Maharaj)"
dzieki za wyklarowanie.
informacje zawarta w pytaniu otrzymalem od powaznego wielbiciela, ktory byl obecny na tym zjezdzie. bardzo mnie to zdziwilo i teraz wiem ze
nastapila jakas pomylka.
ODPOWIEDZ