Nasz ukochany Srila Gurudeva wszedl w Samadhi 29Grudnia 2010

Forum poświęcone naukom, życiu i historiom dot. Śrila Gurudewa BV Narajana Maharadża
Indumati

Nasz ukochany Srila Gurudeva wszedl w Samadhi 29Grudnia 2010

Post autor: Indumati »

Wszelka chwała dla Śri Guru i dla Śri Gauranga oraz wszelka chwała dla Śri Śri Radha Winode Biharidżi.

Dziś, podczas Tithi Śri Kryszna Nawami, 29 grudnia 2010 r., w najbardziej pomyślny dzień pojawienia się Nitjalila Prawista Om Wisznupada Śri Śrimad Bhaktiwedanty Wamana Goswamiego Maharadży, nasz najbardziej ukochany Gurudewa, Śri Śrimad Bhaktiwedanta Narajan Goswami Maharadża wstąpił w wieczne rozrywki Śri Śri Radhy i Kryszny o 3:00 nad ranem, w Śri Dżagannath Kszetra Dham, transcendentalnej siedzibie Dżagannath Dewy, Śri Baladewy i Śrimati Subhadry.
Załączniki
Our Most Beloved Gurudeva.jpg
Our Most Beloved Gurudeva.jpg (36.7 KiB) Przejrzano 10577 razy
Ostatnio zmieniony czw sty 27, 2011 8:03 am przez Indumati, łącznie zmieniany 5 razy.
Indumati

29 Grudnia

Przyszlo mi na mysl ze te kilka dni przed Nowym Rokiem zazwyczaj pelne sa analiz i planow na nastepny rok. Teraz ten okres bedzie zawsze przypominal mi Srila Gurudeva. Czyzby i to wzial pod uwage nasz Mistrz gdy planowal odejscie? ...zebysmy zaczynali kazdy nowy rok z Nim?

śrī śrī guru-gaurāṅgau jayataḥ

namaḥ oṁ viṣṇupādāya kṛṣṇa-preṣṭhāya bhūtale
śrī-śrīmad-bhaktivedānta-nārāyaṇa-iti-nāmine

śrī-kṛṣṇa-līlā-kathane sudakṣaṁ audārya-mādhurya guṇaiśca yukta
varaṁ vareṇyaṁ puruṣaṁ mahāntaṁ nārāyaṇaṁ tvaṁ śirasā namāmi
Załączniki
joy.jpg
joy.jpg (54.66 KiB) Przejrzano 10577 razy
Ostatnio zmieniony czw sty 27, 2011 8:08 am przez Indumati, łącznie zmieniany 5 razy.
Indumati

Dziekujemy

Załączniki
The Viraha Mahotsava of Nitya Lila Pravista Visnupada Astottara sata.jpg
The Viraha Mahotsava of Nitya Lila Pravista Visnupada Astottara sata.jpg (198.08 KiB) Przejrzano 10573 razy
Ostatnio zmieniony czw sty 27, 2011 9:09 am przez Indumati, łącznie zmieniany 6 razy.
Indumati

Śrī Śrīmad Bhaktivedānta Vāmana Gosvāmī Mahārāja

"Bez watpienia Śrī Hari, Guru i Waisznawowie przyjmuja nasze ofiarowania."
Śrī Śrīmad Bhaktivedānta Vāmana Gosvāmī Mahārāja.

..tlumaczenie wkrotce
When a sādhaka or sādhikā fully accepts shelter at the lotus feet of a genuine guru and thereafter engages in śrī hari-bhajana, then there is no personal disqualification that can create obstacles on the path of their sādhana. Nevertheless, it is certainly very true that, in addition to performing sādhana, it is imperative to simultaneously beg for mercy. Only in this way does one attain perfection in their spiritual practices.

The eternal, pure, ever-existent, and transcendental soul is certainly capable of attaining the transcendental object of worship – the Supreme Lord. However, this is only possible when one attains both bhūta-śuddhi and bhāva-śuddhi – that is, when one’s being and one’s sentiments both become pure. Entities of the same clan naturally unite with one another. As such, the unborn, eternal soul gradually attains proximity to Adhokṣaja Śrī Bhagavān by performing sādhana and becomes immersed in the bliss of pure service.

When the yajña-patnīs expressed their desire to stay in the proximity of Śrī Kṛṣṇa, He told them,

“You should not remain near me. Rather, you should only extol My name, form, qualities and pastimes from a distance. Your most holy auspiciousness lies in that alone.”

It is seen in this instance that the mood of separation (viraha-bhāva) is superior to meeting (milana). This is what Śrī Bhagavān wanted the wives of the brāhmaṇas to understand.

Those who attain the audience of Śrī Hari, guru and Vaiṣṇavas in close proximity, have many opportunities to misunderstand them or even erroneously find faults in them. As the English saying goes, “Familiarity breeds contempt.” For this reason, although close association with śrī guru and Vaiṣṇavas has not been forbidden, we must carefully consider the statement: “vando mui sāvadhāna-mate – I worship śrī gurudeva with utmost caution.”
Załączniki
Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Vamana Goswami Maharaja.jpg
Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Vamana Goswami Maharaja.jpg (74.7 KiB) Przejrzano 10577 razy
ODPOWIEDZ