Stan Zdrowia i jego wplyw na sadhane-jaki jest Twoj poglad?

Wszystko o wegetarianiźmie, zdrowiu, kuchni, itp.
Indumati

Stan Zdrowia i jego wplyw na sadhane-jaki jest Twoj poglad?

Post autor: Indumati »

:?:
Czy stan zdrowia wplywa na nasza sadhane?
Czy warto przywiazywac wage do troski o tymczasowe, materialne cialo czy tez umysl?
Indumati

Zapatrywania B.V. Srila Prahbupada na temat Zdrowia.

Post autor: Indumati »

Is a health so important in our spiritual journey to come there, where out of mercy of Sri Guru and Gauranga we are invited by our beloved Srila Gurudeva ?

First of all, I offer my sastanga dandavat pranamas to my dear holy master His Divine Grace Om Visnupada Paramahamsa Parivrajakacarya Asttotara Sata Sri Srimad BV Narayana Gosvami Maharaja.
Secondly, I offer my full prostrated obeisances to all my Guru-varga, Vaisnavas and Vaisnavis,
my dear friends and well-wishers.
“HEALTH is more than just the absence of disease. It is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being.”
World Health Organization
Quoting our acaryas:
Srimad-Bhagavatam Canto 4, Chapter 28, text 15 Purport of Srila Prabhupada

“If in our HEALTHY condition, we think of the lotus feet of the Lord and die, it’s MOST FORTUNATE.”

From a letter of Srila Prabhupada to Jadurani: 68-07-09

“Keep yourself ALWAYS HEALTHY because you have to work so much for Krishna, and whenever you feel some difficulty, you may immediately inform me.”
" Zawsze utrzymuj dobry stan zdrowia poniewaz ciezko pracujesz dla Kryszny i kiedykolwiek bedziesz czula jakakolwiek trudnosc mozesz natychmiast mnie poinformowac."
From Srila Prabhupada’s “Krsna” introduction

“A diseased person, for example, is also active, but his activities are all painful. The same person, when freed from diseased condition, is still active, but in the healthy condition the activities are full of pleasure.”

From a letter of Srila Prabhupada to Dr. Currier: 75-06-19

“IT IS IMPORTANT to keep the body fit and HEALTHY, so that we will not meet the obstacle of ill health while serving Krishna. Ill health may hinder one’s service, so, we want to avoid it as much as possible.”
"WAZNE jest zeby utrzymywac sprawne i zdrowe cialo w celu unikniecia przeszkod z powodu zlego stanu zdrowia podczas sluzenia Krysznie. Zle zdrowie moze zahamowywac czyjas sluzbe dlatego tez jest wskazane unikanie tego jak tylko to jest mozliwe."

From Srila Prabhupada’s lectures General 1975

“Normal life is to keep healthy life, no disease. That is normal life. So in order to keep to the normal life, we must know how to cure the disease.”

Some time ago I had a great fortune unexpectedly to discover many amazing clues to various traditionally unsolved health issues which entirely changed my family’s, my friends, myself lives. Today I decided to take some gradual steps to share this goodness treasure with you, my dear friends, for the sake to improve without pain our body and mind conditions in generally.

There is a saying, ’If you don’t take care of your body, WHERE will you live ?” FOR SURE, IN PAIN, NOT IN BLISS.
We are maintaining stability in our spiritual services, such as nama-seva, guru-seva, Vaisnava-seva, and vows and goals by transcendental knowledge and good association. Continuously to take a support from a proper sources of knowledge about our health condition in most practical ways today is also our necessity we cannot avoid in our daily life, full of many type of challenges and distractions?
Although it is not our ultimate and transcendental goal, from what we could derive spiritual ananda and spiritual realizations, but I find, it is very helpful and supportive towards our very very exalted and long journey to achieve the shelter of moods and services of our eternal and most beautiful Ishtadeva Srimati Radhika in the confidencial kunjas of the sweetest realm of Vraja.

at your service radha-syamasundara dasa
monia_2012

Re: Stan Zdrowia i jego wplyw na sadhane-jaki jest Twoj pogl

Post autor: monia_2012 »

A nie można po polsku?
ODPOWIEDZ